SA0096 Star ACE 1/6 Scale Ninja Batman 2.0 (Normal Version)
In the animated DC film Batman Ninja, Batman, along with several of his allies and adversaries, are thrust back in time to medieval Japan. The Dark Knight takes on the weapons and methods of the ninja to defeat Joker and his other villains, who are now feudal lords. Donning special Bat-Samurai armor, Batman rides into the final battle against Joker.
This new 1/6 figure from Batman Ninja features Batman in his ceremonial samurai armor complete with red tabard with the bat-symbol and high sandals. The head sculpt features Batman in mid-battle yell as he rides into battle with his foes. He’s outfitted with two katana, two batarangs and two ninja daggers (Kunai).
The 1/6th scale Batman Ninja collectible figure features:
- 1/6 scale body (approximately 30 cm tall) with over 30 points of articulation.
- Fully realized authentic likeness of Batman Ninja in the animated movie Batman Ninja (2018). The portrait is specially hand painted and features detailed skin texture and an accurate facial expression.
- One (1) Batman Ninja (War version) yelling
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands for holding batarang & Kunai
- One (1) Right hand for holding sword
- One (1) Left hand for holding sword
- One (1) pair of Ninja pose hands
- One (1) Batman battle suit & pants
- One (1) pair of forearm armor
- One (1) pair of shin armor
- One (1) waist armor
- One (1) black cape
- One (1) set of shoulder armor
- One (1) War version chest armor
- One (1) pair of thigh plates
- Three (3) pieces of waist plates
- One (1) pair of platform sandals
- Two (2) Batarang
- Two (2) Kunai
- Two (2) katana and scabbards